Sonos SUB. Wireless subwoofer with Hifi sound.
Listen down deep
Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that lets you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes — you’ll feel it in your bones.
All sound, zero vibration
Two force-cancelling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
No wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimised, whole-room listening experience.
Wherever you want it
Because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room — even lying flat under a couch.
Access all your music
Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of charge
Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
Endless music from the most popular online music services
Sonos works seamlessly with Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
Computer-free music playback
Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
Play the music on your computer in any room
Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
Eliminate cabinet buzz and rattle.
Place it anywhere in the room, even lying flat under a couch.
Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™
Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™.
No technical or wireless expertise required. Put a SUB in any room where you want music and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any Sonos CONTROL. With the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over the house in minutes.
New features and music services delivered automatically — and for free
The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
- Amplifier: Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Speakers: Two force-cancelling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports: Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- All digital sound: All filter settings, active equalisation and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy.
- Automatic equalisation: The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality.
- Wireless connectivity: Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router.
- Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Ethernet Port: A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network.
- Weight: 36.3 lbs (16kgs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2in. (389 x 402 x 158mm)
- Package contents: Sonos SUB, AC Power Cord, flat Ethernet cable, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick-Start Guide.
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz