Descripción del producto
Sonos Connect:AMP. High-powered amplifier
Turn your wired speakers into a music streaming system with Sonos high-powered amplifier.
Built-in, powerful digital amplifier
Powers large or small speakers with 55W per channel.
State of the art, great sounding amplifier is small, lightweight and very energy efficient.
Operates silently — all you hear is the music, as the amplifier is kept cool by the aluminum casing, not by a noisy fan.
Tone and volume controls adjustable for each room
Optimize sound performance for each room using room-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Subwoofer output with automatic crossover
When adding a subwoofer, the CONNECT:AMP automatically adjusts the output to send the low frequencies to the subwoofer and the high frequencies to the speaker.
Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of charge
Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
Endless music from the most popular online music services
Sonos works seamlessly with Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
Computer-free music playback
Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
Play the music on your computer in any room
Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
Stream music from an iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch®
Sonos wirelessly plays your iTunes® music, direct from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, to any room in your home.
Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, and more throughout the home
An analog audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.
Wake up to music
Set the alarm and wake up to your favorite music or Internet radio station in one room, or all over the house. Just hit snooze to get a few minutes more sleep. Fall asleep to soothing music with the sleep timer.
Schedule your music
Use the scheduler to play music at a specific time for a set duration — great for that 30-minute workout.
Easy Internet connectivity for other products in your house
The CONNECT:AMP has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or NAS drive.
Includes Sonos Desktop Controller software and setup software for your computer
Control all your music and all your rooms from any computer or laptop in your house. Setup software facilitates music sharing so music folders on your hard drive can be shared across all Sonos players.
Front-panel play/pause controls
Provides quick access to music, volume and play/pause controls when you don’t have a Controller in hand. Press the Mute button once to start or stop the music and twice to skip to the next track.
Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad™, PC, or Mac.
Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the mobile apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™. Download the PC and Mac apps.
No technical or wireless expertise required. Put a CONNECT:AMP in any room where you want music and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any Sonos CONTROL. With the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over the house in minutes.
New features and music services delivered automatically — and for free
The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
- Connect to permanently installed patio or poolside speakers for non-stop outdoor listening.
- A powerful Class-D digital amplifier powers large or small speakers with 55W per channel.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app (on your smartphone, tablet or computer).
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time.
- Line-in connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%) with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
- Speaker connections: Spring binding posts (in North America the CONNECT:AMP has the combined spring binding post / banana jack connectors).
- Subwoofer out: Auto detecting RCA type, 80Hz crossover
- Audio formats supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, FLAC (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
- Note: Apple “Fairplay”, WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple “Fairplay” DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Music services supported: Sonos works seamlessly with most music services, including Pandora, Spotify, Deezer and SoundCloud. For a complete list see Sonos Streaming Music Online.
- Operating systems (for stored files): Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.7 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Apple AirPlay music sources: Connect an Apple AirPlay music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express, to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in any or every room of the home.
- Playlists supported: iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player
- Playback modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Wireless connectivity: Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router.
- Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Network bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.50 x 7.28 x 8.15 in. (89 x 185 x 207 mm)
- Power Supply: AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable